In our comprehensive criminal defense practice, we handle:
- DWI/DUI charges. If you have been arrested for drunk driving, we will handle the criminal case, your license suspension hearing and any proceedings related to the seizure or forfeiture of your vehicle.
- Drug crimes. We defend men and women who have been charged with drug-related offenses, including drug possession, drug trafficking and drug manufacture.
- Theft offenses. If you have been charged with a misdemeanor, gross misdemeanor, or felony theft crime, we will aggressively protect your rights and seek to minimize the consequences.
- Sex crimes. We defend men and women who have been charged with criminal sexual conduct, tackling false accusations and seeking to minimize the impact on housing and employment opportunities in the event of a conviction.
- Probation violation. If you have violated the terms of your probation, we will work to help the court understand the cause of the violation and get you the best outcome possible. In some situations, the penalties can be minimized by correcting the problem before the hearing.
- Domestic Assault/Assault charges. We defend men and women who have been charged with domestic assault or domestic abuse. Conviction can have serious consequences, including losing the right to own or use firearms. We will help you understand your options, so that you make informed decisions.
- Other crimes. We handle the defense of a broad range of other crimes, such as:
– Traffic violations
– Obstructing a police officer
– Juvenile offenses
For knowledgeable, committed criminal defense in the Twin Cities, the metro area, and outstate, contact us to schedule a confidential, free initial consultation. We accept MasterCard and Visa.
Disclaimer: The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. These materials do not, and are not intended to, constitute legal advice. Neither transmission nor receipt of such materials will create an attorney-client relationship between the sender and receiver. Internet subscribers and online readers are advised not to take, or refrain from taking, any action based upon materials in this Web Site without a consultation with legal counsel. Copyright 2013 Kelli Gaborsky Law Office LLC | 612-275-0169 | No part or whole may be reproduced without permission.